From eCrystals Federation Project
Revision as of 20:10, 12 November 2007 by WikiSysop
The project is led by the UK National Crystallography Service at the University of Southampton with core partners at UKOLN (University of Bath), the Digital Curation Centre and the Unilever Centre (University of Cambridge).
- The following organisations are supporting partners of the project:
- The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre,
- The Royal Society of Chemistry,
- The Chemical Database Service,
- Chemistry Central,
- The Research Information Network,
- The Molecular and Materials Structure Network and University of Sydney,
- The Science and Technology Facilities Council,
- The University of Glasgow and
- Newcastle University.